Currently common Electric heater of heat conducting oil furnace There are two cleaning methods: physical cleaning and chemical cleaning.
1， Heat conducting oil furnace Electric heater Physical cleaning
(1) Physical cleaning is to use mechanical and manual method to clean the scaling of heating system. At present, mechanical coke cleaning method, air steam cleaning method and high pressure water jet cleaning technology are widely used.
In this method, plastic ball (or cleaning head) with proper diameter is used in this method, which is driven by compressed air in turn, and the coking dirt attached to the tube wall is scraped off. The effect of this technology in the coil section and right angle elbow part of the furnace tube will be affected. In addition, the high-speed rotating cleaning head is easy to damage the furnace tube or jam in the furnace tube.
(2) According to the different coefficient of thermal expansion and cold contraction of coking and dirt and steel, the furnace tube is heated to 500-600 ℃, and then the cold air is blown into the furnace tube to make the coking on the furnace tube peel off. Because each section of furnace tube has to rise to this temperature, and the temperature is difficult to control, and the furnace tube will be burned out if it is not properly fixed, so it needs quite skilled engineering and technical personnel to operate, and the general manufacturers will not use this method.
(3) High pressure water impact coke cleaning method: when the furnace tubes are completely blocked, high-pressure water (generally 85 ~ 100MPa) is flushed into the furnace tubes to separate the coking in the furnace tubes from the furnace tubes. However, the high-pressure water equipment is expensive. Secondly, when cleaning the coke, it is necessary to cut a hole on the furnace tube to make up the furnace tube after taking out the coke, thus damaging the furnace tube. In addition, the water pressure of high pressure water at the elbow decreases obviously, which will reduce the coke cleaning ability.
(4) Furnace tube replacement method -- this is a common method used in China. After the furnace tube has been used for a period of time, the furnace tube will be scrapped and replaced with a new one. This method is time-consuming, laborious and expensive.
2. Chemical coke cleaning method for electric heater of heat conducting oil furnace
The chemical coke cleaning method for electric heater of heat conducting oil furnace is a new method at home and abroad. This method does not need to remove the heat transfer oil furnace and add equipment. The original equipment of the heat transfer oil furnace is used to drain the heat transfer oil. The cleaned system is filled with cleaning agent, heated to 105 ℃ and circulated for 48 h. The coking matter of heat transfer oil with thickness of 10 mm can be cleaned.