There are still many types of electric heating tubes , which are always used in many places in our lives. Such as mold heating, electric irons, rice cookers, etc. will use this product. Many people will ask what types of stainless steel electric heating tubes are, let's look at the introduction.
What types of stainless steel electric heating tubes are divided into
Stainless steel electric heating tube is divided into: single head electric heating tube, double head electric heating tube, stainless steel electric heating tube, heat sink electric heating tube, water heating electric heating tube, dry burning heating tube, mold electric heating tube, high temperature discoloration hose Hot runner electric heating coil, cigarette heating equipment electric heating pipe, pharmaceutical machinery heating pipe, electroplating equipment heating pipe, titanium heating rod, far infrared heating pipe, ceramic electric heating pipe, titanium lead-free tin furnace electric heating pipe, heating coil, plastic Mechanical electric heating coil, etc.
What to pay attention to when using stainless steel electric heating pipe
1. Magnesium oxide powder at the outlet end of the electric heating tube, to avoid the infiltration of pollutants and moisture at the place of use, to prevent the occurrence of leakage accidents.
2. The electric heating tube should be well positioned and fixed. The effective heating area must be completely immersed in liquid or metal solids. Empty burning is strictly prohibited. When scale or carbon deposits are found on the surface of the pipe body, it should be cleaned and reused in time to avoid heat dissipation and shorten the service life.
3. When heating fusible metals or solid nitrate, alkali, bitumen, paraffin, etc., the operating voltage should be reduced first, and the medium can be raised to the rated voltage only after the medium is melted.
4. When heating the air, the components should be arranged uniformly across, so that the components have good heat dissipation conditions, so that the flowing air can be fully heated.
5. Measures should be considered when heating nitrate to prevent explosion accidents.